Screen for Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) from the comfort of your home. The Eve Kit Service for HPV screens for both high-risk and low-risk type HPV strains, and is available for Canadian residents (with the exception of Quebec).
HPV is a precursor to cervical cancer and can impact both your general and reproductive health. Learn more about HPV here.
Who Should Use This Test
The Canadian Task Force on Preventive Health Care recommends screening for cervical cancer every 3 years for women ages 25 to 69 using a traditional Pap test.
HPV screening is recommended by the World Health Organization as an effective alternative to the Pap test.
Don't forget to check the eligibility tab to see if you meet the requirements for using this service!
What's In The Kit
- Eve Kit device
- Clear, step-by-step instructions for use
- Mailer box with postage to send your sample to the lab
Your Purchase Includes
- Eve Kit: a sample collection device intended for home use
- Eve Kit Service for HPV: facilitation of HPV testing at a certified lab, overseen by a healthcare professional
Who doesn't love free shipping? Any Eve Kit Service order you place is shipped free through Canada Post. We aim to ship your order within 2 business days. Depending on your location, it typically takes 2 to 4 days to arrive after shipping.
If you would like expedited shipping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional charges might apply.
Returns / Refunds
Eve Kit Service
We do our best to make sure you are satisfied with the Eve Kit Service experience. If for some reason, you are not satisfied, we accept returns and provide refunds for your purchase within 30 days, as long as the Eve Kit device/HerSwab is unopened and unused. This means that the sealed pouch the Eve Kit device came in remains sealed and unopened.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We are not able to provide returns or refunds for donations.
For any questions about returns/refunds, please contact us at email@example.com.
As most of the Eve merchandise are custom printed on demand, we are unable to accept returns or provide refunds. If there are any issues with your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we encourage everyone to be aware of their sexual health and get tested, the Eve Kit Service has its limitations and restrictions. Currently the Eve Kit Service is only available for residents of Canada excluding Quebec.
The Eve Kit Service is not recommended for you if you meet any of the following criteria:
- You do not have a vagina
- You have never been sexually active
- You are pregnant
- You have symptoms of a sexually transmitted infection, including but not limited to: discharge from genitals, pain or burning during urination, bleeding between periods, genital sores, vaginal itching or more
If you are experiencing these symptoms or suspect that you have a sexually transmitted infection, please see a medical professional immediately
Additionally, the Eve Kit Service for HPV is not recommended for you if you meet any of the following criteria:
- You have had a total hysterectomy
If you have any questions about eligibility, please contact us at email@example.com.
We offer subscription packages on Eve Kit Services, to help you easily stay on top of your health!
When you subscribe, we will automatically send you an Eve Kit Service package at the intervals you choose. Here are the recommended intervals based on medical guidelines (your individual needs might vary depending on sexual activity and other risk factors:
- Chlamydia/Gonorrhea - 3 months, 6 months, 12 months
- HPV - 3 years (36 months), 4 years (48 months), 5 years (60 months)
When you receive the Eve Kit Service package in the mail, it is a reminder for you to get screened - and you can get the process started right away by taking a sample at home!
How does a Subscription Work?
- Select the subscription option and choose your interval
- Your first order will be placed immediately, and your credit card will be charged for the first Kit
- You will not be charged for any other kits until the
- You can change or cancel your subscription at any time - you can either access your subscription through an email link sent to you, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org